Design & Build, Furniture
7,470 sq ft
Miroma International Ltd operates and invests in businesses within the media and technology sectors. Due to continued expansion, the firm decided a relocation was in order and chose larger premises at Elsley House in Fitzrovia, London W1. Miroma International took on 7,600 sq ft of space across two floors.
Elsley House is a stylish art-deco property which features roof terraces, light-filled floors, distinctive detail and fantastic communicable facilities, all located within minutes of Oxford Circus. PSG was tasked with completing the project within 12 weeks, and the site was ready in April 2019
• 12 weeks on-site
• Overall design of the project.
• Interior fit-out.
• Ceilings and lighting
• Mechanical/electrical modifications and additions
• Innovative floor finishes (a combination of concrete and wood acoustic vinyl tiling, complete with an inset feature carpet)
• A black-framed partition system in “crittall” style
• Custom joinery, with a bespoke reception desk and breakout area complete with tea/bar points
• Provision of all-new office furniture throughout