Thunderhead is a pioneering software company and a recognised leader in the customer engagement market. Due to a planned redevelopment of the firm’s existing office space, Thunderhead had to search for a new headquarters nearby.
As part of the task, PSG worked closely with the brand during the property search phase, appraising and evaluating the several options available. Stanford Building on Floral Street, Covent Garden proved to be the right choice, providing Thunderhead with 3,400 sq ft on the second-floor level.
• 7 weeks on-site
• Appraise and evaluate available options
• Fit-out eventual choice premises
• Provide complete furniture procurement
• Mechanical/electrical modifications and additions
• Exposed ceiling and lighting
• Partitioning, including a “crittall” glazing system
• Custom joinery, including a bespoke reception desk and breakout area complete with tea points and a bar
• Furniture provision, including specialist acoustic pods
• Provision and installation of a significant audio-visual package